In this special briefing, Lénaïc Vaudin d’Imécourt – Trade Editor of EU Trade Insights - picks out the top 5 trade issues that will be discussed by the European institutions under the Italian Presidency.
- Finalising the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) between the EU and Canada
- TTIP: Advancing trade negotiations between the EU and the US
- Progress in the Doha Development Agenda (WTO)
- Trilogues on the modernisation of the EU’s trade defence instruments
- Trilogues on the Commission’s proposal on reciprocal access to the EU public procurement market
For more in-depth information, please visit viEUws’ trade news service: EU Trade Insights