In this Brussels Briefing on Trade, Lénaïc Vaudin d’Imécourt – Trade Editor of EU Trade Insights – provides an overview of the European Union’s most pressing trade issues.
Topics discussed include:
- The new European Commission takes office on 1 November; the trade portfolio is going to be handed over to Cecilia Malmström
- WTO members will continue to discuss how or if it is possible to get out of the current impasse on Trade Facilitation
- TTIP Advisory Group meeting (28 October)
- WTO Heads of Delegations meeting (31 October, Geneva)
- The results of the public consultations on the ISDS and the TTIP expected to be announced in November
For more detailed information, please visit viEUws’ trade news service: EU Trade Insights