In this Brussels Briefing on Trade, leading trade and foreign affairs journalist Lénaïc Vaudin d’Imécourt provides an overview of the European Union’s most pressing trade issues.
Topics discussed include:
– 32ndEU-Russia summit (Tuesday 28 January)
– Round 4 of the EU-Japan trade talks (Jan 27 to 31)
– EU WTO appeal on the EU’s ban on imports of seal products originating in Canada and Norway
– EP plenary vote on the Arms Trade Treaty (Thursday 6 February)
– EP plenary vote on the Modernisation of the EU’s Trade Defence Instruments (Wednesday 5 February)
For more detailed information, please visit viEUws’ new trade news service: EU Trade Insights