In this agricultural briefing, AGRA FACTS journalists Rose O’Donovan & Ed Bray provide a quick overview of the top 5 agriculture issues on the agenda under the Greek Presidency that took to the helm on January 1.
- Main priority will be securing a common position on EU promotion policy among Ministers
- Finalising the so-called ‘delegated acts’ – technical details linked to the implementation of CAP
- Revision of rules governing the organic sector
- GMOs and cloning of animals for food production
- Review of the EU Animal & Plant Health Package