Jennifer Baker is joined by Antti Timonen, spokesperson for the EPP Group, to discuss the European Parliament agenda for this week:
- Parliament will debate the latest developments in Greece with Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker on Tuesday afternoon.
- Parliament’s Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) resolution will be put to vote for the second time (Wednesday 8 July).
- MEPs will review the outgoing Latvian Presidency, and debate the incoming Luxembourg Presidency’s priorities during plenary.
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Parliament to vote on a reform to reduce the surplus of carbon credits available (Wednesday 8 July).
- On Thursday 9 July, MEPs will vote on the state of Europe’s current Copyright rules.