Jennifer Baker is joined by Antti Timonen, spokesperson for the EPP Group, to discuss the European Parliament agenda for this week, in the latest issue of ‘previEUws’.
Topics discussed include:
– EU-Japan negotiations for a Strategic Partnership Agreement and a Free Trade Agreement
– Vote on the Single European Sky in the Transport and Tourism Committee on Thursday 30 January
– European Parliament Delegation visiting Kiev (Jan 28-30)
– Athens visit of MEPs investigating Troika’s actions (Jan 29-30)
– EPP Saint Géry Dialogue “From Reform to Growth and Job” on Monday 27 January (EPP Group event)
– The second Congress of Young Farmers in the European Parliament (Jan 28-29, EPP Group event)